Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) are responsible for implementing treatment and behavior plans under the supervision of a BCBA. Technicians will be trained in ABA foundations and receive ongoing supervision and support from Behavior Analysts. Candidates must have experience working with children and children with special needs.
Those not certified will be given 1 month to complete certification requirements for RBT. Other requirements: 2 or 4 year degree in related field preferred, CPR/BLS certification, ability to follow a behavior plan.
ABA Interventions provides center and home based services in Knoxville, TN. Majority of sessions are scheduled in the ABA Interventions center between the hours of 8:45-5:15. We strive to provide our therapists with a positive work environment and respect time with family and life outside of work. We limit excessive driving and time on the road to ensure therapists can spend time doing what they love- ABA!
- Ability to be silly and animated with clients
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Comfortable with behavior management of severe behaviors
- Good teamwork skills
- Able to follow written instructions
- Able to accept and use feedback from supervisors
- Maintain session notes
- Maintain a high level of professionalism
- Assist with parent trainings and workshops
- RBT certification within 30 days
- BLS certification
- Possess a Valid Driver’s license
- Experience with children and teenagers
- Passion to make a difference